Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Village Markets | design

As you may know,the past month I've been crazily busy getting back into creating once again for 2012.In between designing + sewing up the fresh new Autumn/Winter range.working on a few custom clothing orders.starting new design projects for different lovely clients,I've managed to finish one project for The Village Markets.
I love The Village Markets,it's a bit dear to my heart as I've been attending the markets since the beginning,first with my previous clothing label & now with Millie.Along the way I've constantly been proud of the work & progress that Sarah & Marissa have achieved with their gorgeous market space & the support + platform they've provided for young designers & artisans.So when they asked me if I would be interested in designing their new promotional merchandise for 2012 I was totally honoured & excited to partake!

After a few late nights sketching away,I was happy with this illustration for their new merchandise.A bit of a clean up + a few tweaks on zee Mac & I emailed off the new design to Marissa + Sarah who are now loving their fresh,new TVM merch design.

Love + creative happiness all 'round!