Friday, May 11, 2012

Salty

Yesterday morning I slicked on my bright red lipstick,threw on my black + white polka dot button up opshop dress & sat awkwardly in my studio as the gorgeous Claire from SALT magazine fired away her camera at me.

Claire is a journalist-photographer from the Sunshine Coast's own quarterly magazine Publication,SALT & approached me a little while back with interest on doing an article about me + my creative junk for SALT & I was completely honored to be part of it all.

I am a complete kook when it comes to having my photo taken & having to seriously talk about what I do,but Claire was so lovely & made me feel comfortable,so hopefully the article will be great! Mister Oddball was the true star,posing on cue & generally being a professional.

It will be featured in the Winter Edition of SALT which will be out towards the end of June,so keep your eyes wide open to nab yourself a copy & to laugh at me being awkward.

Huge thankyou once again to Claire + SALT!


xx millie