Sunday, September 1, 2013

the wide open night on the sea

Hello lovelies!

It has sadly been a while between posts,but happily I've returned once again to my trusty Mac to tinker away some half decent words.

The past few months have been crammed with moving house.moving studio.my partner being horribly ill and spending time in hospital.taking on fresh gorgeous stockists.making new timber pieces.drawing.screenprinting.sewing.designing.scouring for timber and just generally being so busy that sleep and days off have been few and far between.But that's how I like it.

I'm crazily excited to announce that Millie is now stocked in TWO stores in Brooklyn,NEW YORK!! 

The first is the flagship SCOSHA store,an eclectic mix of handcrafted goods from various artisans including Scosha herself.The store is located at #64 Grand Street,Brooklyn. NEW YORK.




























The second stockist is THE PRIMARY ESSENTIALS,a specialty home and lifestyle shop which will be opening in November at #372 Atlantic Avenue,Brooklyn.NEW YORK.

And just a quick stroll (ahem) to the West Coast in Laguna California,Millie also has another new stockist called THE SHOP.A gorgeous beach inspired lifestyle store that is located at #1020 South Coast Highway,Laguna Beach.California.





































Tomorrow I will continue to list our new stockists,but for now I must get some much needed sleep.

I cannot thank everybody enough for your support throughout this year so far,you have all been so beautiful and I'm so glad my little love filled creative goods have gone to such gorgeously loving people.

xxmillie